Hope you enjoy my weekly newsletter!
BRAND FITNESS Studio #118 - 20226 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC 778-726-0590 | brandfitness.ca
FIT & FABULOUS after 50 ONLINE Fitness Solutions to stay at HOME! brandfitness.online
Get great results at home with my AT HOME Edition of my 28-Day Fit & Fabulous Transformation. This is the program I use in my studio with great success!
Start NOW ... A full 4 week Meal Plan, Recipes and Workout Program to do in the safety and comfort of your Home
- 4 WEEKS Strength Workouts (3 per wk)
- 4 WEEKS Walking Workout BONUS (1 per wk)
- Different Workout each week
- 4 WEEKS Meal Plan
- SUCCESS MANUAL
- Downloadable PDF's
- Community Group
- Access to this program for 1 year!
- One Time payment
- Plus other goodies to help keep you on track!
Follow this program and you'll notice the difference ... THE perfect way to start your new Year!
Unfortunately the Studio is in lock down again for the 4th time during this pandemic ... but lucky for you, I have my At Home Version on special this week only. One time payment with access for 1 year!
BOXING WEEK SPECIAL $149
Ends January 3rd, 2022
I use and love ISAGENIX Supplements to help me feel better, with more energy and to make sure I'm getting enough protein, vitamins & minerals in my diet. I've been using these products for years.
NOW YOU CAN EASILY ORDER Online WORLDWIDE with no signup fees! Order what you want when you want to!
Here's some of my favourite supplements that I use:
I'm an independent rep with ZYIA and LOVE this line of clothing. New items are added every Wednesday, so check back often for the new releases
** Use the "SEARCH" bar to easily find item numbers, or descriptions from my videos.
This Week’s Recipe
What’s more comforting this time of year than a warm bowl of homemade chicken soup? Not the stuff from a can – I’m talking about steaming, fragrant soup that starts with real vegetables and wholesome chicken. Not only is a bowl of this soup delicious and soul tickling, it’s also a great, light meal to keep you on track with your fitness and fat loss goals!
This chicken soup recipe is made without added carbs like noodles or potatoes. It’s filled with fiber, protein and lots of delicious flavor. Enjoy this on a cold winter day!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
2 cups butternut squash, cubed
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 pound organic chicken breast tenders
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon crushed rosemary plus a dash more
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika plus a dash more
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme plus a dash more
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
dash of pepper
1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
pinch of ground cumin
3 organic zucchini, cut into half moons
2 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1. In a large skillet heat 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat. Add the cubed butternut squash and sauté, covered, for about five minutes, until tender. Transfer the squash to a bowl, then set the skillet back on medium heat.
2. Add the remaining 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, add to the hot skillet. Sear for about 5 minutes, until browned on all sides.
3. Turn the heat down to medium-low. Sprinkle with all the seasonings. Add the remaining ingredients and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Add the butternut squash back into the pot for the remaining 5 minutes.
One serving equals: 192 calories, 6g fat, 424mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 20g protein