Hope you enjoy my weekly newsletter!
Marion Brand, BRAND FITNESS
#118 - 20226 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC
778-726-0590 | brandfitness.ca
Monday, February 18 is a Stat Holiday in BC for FAMILY DAY. Brand Fitness Studio will be closed that day. Please book your Sessions around the Holiday. ENJOY your day with your Family!
Announcing our Newest Specialty Classes.
Register Early and Save$
- YOGA FLOW - Starts MARCH 6 @ 6:45pm
- TRX PUMP up the JAM - Starts MARCH 11 @ 7:30pm
- POUND Rockout Workout - Starts APRIL 29 @ 7:30pm
I'm starting to develop some programs ONLINE and I was looking for your help. I'm doing a survey and since you're already Awesome and on my email list ... was wondering what type of Online programs may interest you.
I've created a new ONLINE Website at www.brandfitness.online. Could you please visit my page and check off your interests? Many thanks!! :)
At BRAND FITNESS, we focus on helping you live your best life possible! Have fun participating in our BRANDFit50 Small Group Training Sessions. Everyone in our sessions are encouraged to work at their own pace and capabilities, with proper guidance from your Personal Trainer! Check out the link below, or contact Marion for more information on our Small Groups.
YOGA Flow, Wednesdays @ 6:45 pm 8 weeks - Starts March 6th, 2019
TRX PUMP up the JAM!, Mondays @ 7:30 pm 6 weeks - Starts March 11th, 2019
POUND Rockout Workout, Mondays @ 7:30 pm 8 weeks - Starts April 29th, 2019
This Week’s Recipe
Is there anything better than a dinner that only dirties up one pot while cooking? This delicious chicken and veggie dinner keeps clean up to the minimum, and the fitness payoff to the max! Not to mention it tastes phenomenal (even the kids will eat it!)
Cooking a healthy dinner at home does not have to be complicated or take lots of time. This simple recipe for chicken tenders and veggies will only take you about 30 minutes from start to finish. Meals that are rich in protein and fiber and low in carbs, like this one, will help you build muscle and stay lean.
What you need
2 cups butternut squash, cubed
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 pound organic chicken breast tenders
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon crushed rosemary plus a dash more
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika plus a dash more
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme plus a dash more
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
dash of pepper
1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
pinch of ground cumin
3 organic zucchini, cut into half moons
2 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1. In a large skillet heat 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat. Add the cubed butternut squash and sauté, covered, for about five minutes, until tender. Transfer the squash to a bowl, then set the skillet back on medium heat.
2. Add the remaining 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, add to the hot skillet. Sear for about 5 minutes, until browned on all sides.
3. Turn the heat down to medium-low. Sprinkle with all the seasonings. Add the remaining ingredients and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Add the butternut squash back into the pot for the remaining 5 minutes.
One serving equals 192 calories, 6g fat, 424mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 20g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.
We use ISAGENIX Supplements at BRAND FITNESS. Choose from protein powders, vitamins, healthy aging products, sleep support plus more. All products are high quality with no fillers. You'll notice the difference with Isagenix!