Hope you enjoy my weekly newsletter!
Marion Brand, BRAND FITNESS
#118 - 20226 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC
778-726-0590 | brandfitness.ca
Keep fit throughout the Summer with our SUPER SUMMER SPECIAL!! Great for new participants wanting to try us out, or members who would like to take extra sessions. All sessions from this special must be used by August 31, 2019.
Check out what's included ==>
- 12 Small Group Training Sessions
- Meal Guide w/Recipes
- Book sessions according to your schedule
- Session must be used by AUGUST 31st, 2019 (no exceptions)
- Start Now!
- Save over 50%!
Your Investment .... ONLY $149
ABS & GLUTES, Thursdays @ 5:15 pm with Jen Ceresino 6 weeks - $75 Drop in - $15 Runs till end of August 2019
At BRAND FITNESS, we focus on helping you live your best life possible! Have fun participating in our BRANDFit50 Small Group Training Sessions. Everyone in our sessions are encouraged to work at their own pace and capabilities, with proper guidance from your Personal Trainer! Check out the link below, or contact Marion for more information on our Small Groups.
SIP & SHOP
Earn FREE ZYIA Activewear
Who doesn't like to get together with friends for a Summer cocktail or wine? Want to get FREE ZYIA Activewear?
I'm offering a few spots this summer for select customers to Host a SIP & SHOP event with your friends and family. This can either be at your Home or at the Studio. Please contact Marion for more information ... email email@example.com
This Week’s Recipe
Here’s a guilt-free pasta recipe for you! You won’t need a spiral slicer for this one, simply use a regular veggie peeler – like the kind you would use to peel the skin from a potato – to create long, flat zucchini noodles. This recipe has a scrumptious, nutty flavor that will make you forget all about traditional noodles. Feel free to serve with some sliced chicken breast, sliced hard-boiled eggs or steak for added protein. Enjoy!
What you need
1 teaspoon coconut oil
Pinch of salt
1 Tablespoon almond flour
4 large zucchinis, peeled with a veggie peeler
2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
1 Tablespoon minced parsley
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, about two minutes. Add the coconut oil, and once it’s melted, add the almond flour and a pinch of salt.
2. Stir often with a wooden spoon, until it’s toasty brown, about two minutes. Remove crumbs from the pan and save for garnish.
3. In the same skillet, add the peeled zucchini noodles. Sauté them until just tender, about one to two minutes. Turn heat to low.
4. In a new pan on low heat, combine olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes, stirring with a spoon until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
5. Transfer the zucchini noodles to garlic and oil mixture. Toss and stir until they’re coated.
6. Turn off the heat and add parsley, salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle with almond flour crumbs before serving. Enjoy!
165 calories, 12g fat, 72mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 6g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.
We use ISAGENIX Supplements at BRAND FITNESS. Choose from protein powders, vitamins, healthy aging products, sleep support plus more. All products are high quality with no fillers. You'll notice the difference with Isagenix!