Hope you enjoy my weekly newsletter!
Marion Brand, BRAND FITNESS
#118 - 20226 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC
778-726-0590 | brandfitness.ca
POUND Rockout Workout, Mondays @ 7:30 pm 8 weeks - Starts April 29th, 2019 with Marion Brand
ZUMBA Toning, Wednesdays @ 6:45 pm 6 weeks - Starts May 22, 2019 with Marion Brand
I have just partnered with ZYIA Active to bring you comfortable, moisture wicking and fashionable activewear.
- SHOP my Online Store
- HOST a Pop up Shop as a Hostess
- Become a ZYIA REP
Questions? ... Contact Marion Brand, 778-726-0590 (ext 0)
At BRAND FITNESS, we focus on helping you live your best life possible! Have fun participating in our BRANDFit50 Small Group Training Sessions. Everyone in our sessions are encouraged to work at their own pace and capabilities, with proper guidance from your Personal Trainer! Check out the link below, or contact Marion for more information on our Small Groups.
This Week’s Recipe
Here’s an exciting salad that takes the concept of chicken and veggies to a whole new level! There is so much going on in the flavor department like sweet mango, savory chicken, tender asparagus, tangy arugula, and creamy goat cheese. The herb marinade for the chicken is a total winner – don’t be surprised to find yourself using it often!
What you need
For the Herb marinade:
Juice from 1 lemon
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
For the Salad:
1 lb skinless, boneless, thin chicken breasts
1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
8 cups organic arugula
2 small organic mangoes, peeled and sliced
6 oz crumbled goat cheese
1. Combine the herb marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Place 1 Tablespoon of the marinade in a large Ziploc bag with the asparagus pieces, and the rest in another large Ziploc bag with the chicken breasts. Make sure the chicken and asparagus are fully coated with the marinade, and then place in the refrigerator for an hour.
2. Heat a grill pan and another medium pan. Place the chicken breasts on the grill pan, and cook 4 minutes each side, until there is no longer any pink in the middle. Sauté the asparagus in the medium pan, stirring often while the chicken cooks. Remove both pans from heat.
3. Once the chicken has cooled, slice each breast into even strips.
4. In a large bowl combine the arugula, mango slices and crumbled goat cheese. Add the cooked asparagus and the chicken. Mix and serve.
332 calories, 13g fat, 740mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 34g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.
I'm starting to develop some programs ONLINE and I was looking for your help. I'm doing a survey and since you're already Awesome and on my email list ... was wondering what type of Online programs may interest you.
I've created a new ONLINE Website at www.brandfitness.online. Could you please visit my page and check off your interests? Many thanks!! :)
We use ISAGENIX Supplements at BRAND FITNESS. Choose from protein powders, vitamins, healthy aging products, sleep support plus more. All products are high quality with no fillers. You'll notice the difference with Isagenix!